An Oak Hill hospital in Texas has announced that it is temporarily closed for a period of up to a week due to a potential Ebola outbreak.

The Oak Hill Fire Department said in a statement Thursday that it was “reviewing our procedures and protocols to ensure that our patients and staff are safe during this critical time.”

“We will continue to monitor the situation and share updates as we get more information,” the Oak Hill statement said.

The statement came just days after a Texas man tested positive for Ebola and has been hospitalized.

Dr. Thomas Frieden, the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, on Wednesday said that the number of confirmed Ebola cases in the U of A’s student population had reached an “all-time high.”

“The numbers of cases are still rising,” Frieden said.

“This is not just happening here in Texas, but in many other parts of the world.”

On Wednesday, the Texas Department of State Health Services said that two students who tested positive to Ebola on campus have been quarantined in isolation.

The students were admitted on June 25.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Austin Police Department said that it had taken the precaution of isolating several people from two dormitories in the Austin community and that they were safe.

“We are taking precautionary measures to protect the safety of our residents and guests and the general public,” Austin Mayor Steve Adler said.

Adler said the city will continue working to make sure that “our community is safe.”

A statement from the city’s public safety department said that in addition to quarantining people from the dormitorys, the city has also temporarily shut down the Austin Public Library, which has shuttered all of its offices and is “continuing to implement safety measures.”

The Austin Police and Fire departments are conducting a lockdown on the city of Austin as well.

A spokesperson for the state health agency in Austin said that all the students who have tested positive have been transferred to a hospital and that all students and staff have been told that they are being isolated and taken to a shelter in a different area of the city.

The lockdown was lifted Thursday afternoon.

The Texas Department for Health Services also issued a statement saying that a total of 1,918 people are now considered to have been exposed to the Ebola virus.

Those 1,949 people have been taken to three different facilities for testing and will be transported to those facilities for further evaluation.

In total, the state said that 564 health care workers, 604 health care providers and 2,973 volunteers have been infected.

Officials said Wednesday that the Texas Medical Board has determined that a number of people who were exposed to Ebola were being treated for Ebola at hospitals in the state, and that the agency will be reviewing how it plans to address that.

On Thursday, the Houston Health Department said it had shut down a health center for the city, which was evacuated for a week in August after the city received a single case of the virus.